powerbook - wait until after mwsf?
in a big xmas surprise, my mom bought me a powerbook (15" with just the minimal outfit) and printer (epson cx4600). only problem is that i think i need more than 256mg ram and 60gb. i mostly write on the computer, but i also use audio software to edit sound files (probably protools) and i will probably be doing some things on photoshop. since mwsf is just a few days away, i was thinking i might take the computer and printer back to the apple store from whence it came and get a store credit, and then return in the middle of january to buy it, in case they annouce any price drops or upgrades at mwsf. does this sound like a good move?