First And Last Of Its Kind

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Greetings All!

Just thought I would post this. This will be the only time I post this, I don't want to be annoying and take up useless bandwidth.

My name is Nick and I work for PC Mall Business Solutions. We own MacMall, ECost, PCMall, and several other various little companies.

We are the number one Mac reseller in the nation, which means we do have the best cost from Apple on all of their products. We also sell anything PC related. So, if anyone wants anything Mac, PC, Linux, ECT... and would like a friendly discount, please feel free to use the contact information below.

I can't guarantee that I will always the best price on any item, but I can sure make it competitive.

So, to sum this sales pitch all up. If you want a Mac, drop me an e-mail and I will shoot you back a price. If you are looking for a notebook, server, software, ink for your printer, ECT... Give me a shot first, you might be surprised. Also, please don't post pricing questions on this thread because I will not be checking this thread.

Thanks for reading this and thanks to Apple Insider for having such a great site.

Thanks,

Nick Humphries

Corporate Account Executive

PC Mall Business Solutions

800-741-9199 ext 8265

Fax 262-532-5641

[email protected]

MSN Messenger= [email protected]

AIM= NickPCMALL

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Had many many e-mail and IMs about the MiniMacs. So, to help that out a little bit, here are the prices:

MAC MINI 1.25GHZ 256/40/CB - $475.

MAC MINI 1.42GHZ 256/80/CB - $570.

I am also getting e-mails about BTOs(build to order). To make this simpler also, if you build your computer at applestore.com, take of about 5% off that, and that would be your price for the minimacs.

Also, Applecare for this product (which should always be bought) is $128!

The 1.25Ghz start shipping the 24th, and the 1.42Ghz starts about one week later.

My contact information is above.

Thanks.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Quote:

Also, Applecare for this product (which should always be bought) is $128!

But you would say that.

Quote:

To make this simpler also, if you build your computer at applestore.com, take of about 5% of that, and that would be your price for the minimacs.

Mac mini for $25? Ahh, 5% off... (couldn't resist).
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by Stoo

But you would say that.

Mac mini for $25? Ahh, 5% off... (couldn't resist).

Haha..happy now? BTOs are hard to discount. Apple doesn't like us to do that very much for some odd reason, so they don't give us as much of a discount.