Apple wireless mouse question

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hey! I hope this is the place for mouse questions. LOL Anyway, how many of you use a mousepad when using the wireless Apple mouse; and how many do not? It sounds like you do not have to use one, at least from what I'm reading on their site. But I don't really want to end up scratching the bottom of it all up, either (I'm slightly anal retentive. ;-) So what are your suggestions for the perfect mousepad, if one was needed? Or should I just forgo? Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:

Originally posted by nathanaaron

Hey! I hope this is the place for mouse questions. LOL Anyway, how many of you use a mousepad when using the wireless Apple mouse; and how many do not? It sounds like you do not have to use one, at least from what I'm reading on their site. But I don't really want to end up scratching the bottom of it all up, either (I'm slightly anal retentive. ;-) So what are your suggestions for the perfect mousepad, if one was needed? Or should I just forgo? Thanks!

i dont always use a mousepad--sometimes i like being able to move the mouse where ever since its wireless, but it isnt scracthed.