Best place for digital cam purchase

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I am lookin to purchase a Fujifilm A330. If anyone on here could guide me to where I could find the b est deal, online or any stores that might be having a sale on these or what not I would appreciate it. Anyone who thinks I should get a different cam in the same price range speak up. Wanna make sure I get the best deal out there 8)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Dell usually offers great stackable coupons ranging from $25-$45 off $250-$500. Check out Spoofee periodically. Although those discounts are probably out of your range since the camera you want now retails for under $200. I do have to vouch for Dell's customer service though-- they knocked $50 off the price of my mother's Canon PowerShot A95 after DHL couldn't carry through with its promised next-day delivery. We had to call to complain. I don't know how you feel about padding that commodity company's Apple-hating coffers though.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Well, I've found the Fuji A330 for 149.99 (free shipping) from Ritz Camera which seems to be the best.

However, the A340 which is the same but 4 MP (vs 3.2) goes for 169.45 w/shipping at NewEgg. There's also a place called Digital Foto has it for 152.87. I've never heard of that place so I'm a little weary of ordering from there vs NewEgg but dealtime does say its a trusted store.

Now I wasnt really plannin on goin with the A340, but I might just purchase that instead because the price difference isnt much. Would you go ahead and get the A340????

I'll check out Dell too. I dont care about affilation haha I just wanna get the cheapest price.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    dave k.dave k. Posts: 1,306member
    Quote:

Originally posted by TigerWoods99

I am lookin to purchase a Fujifilm A330. If anyone on here could guide me to where I could find the b est deal, online or any stores that might be having a sale on these or what not I would appreciate it. Anyone who thinks I should get a different cam in the same price range speak up. Wanna make sure I get the best deal out there 8)

I recently purchased a camera from these guys:

http://www.buydig.com

Great prices. Recommend them highly.

Good luck