Tiger Dev Public Videos

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Does anyone have files for the streams of the QuickTime and Graphics State of the Union from WWDC. I can't seem to get files for them, even with Pro. I'd like some better on demand viewing for some potential switchers (pro users, so this makes more sense).

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Quote:

Originally posted by macserverX

Does anyone have files for the streams of the QuickTime and Graphics State of the Union from WWDC. I can't seem to get files for them, even with Pro. I'd like some better on demand viewing for some potential switchers (pro users, so this makes more sense).

Thanks

You may want to see if they're listed on a MacNN forum thread that tries to keep track of those things.

As far as on-demand viewing of WWDC dev videos, very doubtful. Developers pay good money to either attend WWDC, or purchase the Tiger early start kit to have access to the information and conference videos.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    The streams are currently up on Apple's QuickTime site, have been for months. I'd just like a "hard" copy of it.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Search over at MacNN forums, there's a thread that should have the information.

I thought you were referencing the rest of WWDC with regards to the "better on-demand videos" comment. Apple has had on-demand videos of WWDC and Quicktime State of the Union available the last couple years.