iWork '05 Screenshots

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Well Maclife.com pulled their paltry selection of iLife screenshots and replaced them with iWork '05 screenshots. I recently installed the copy that is floating around all the torrent web sites and this seems to be the same copy. It appears to be the offical Apple internal edition for use at Apple and in their stores. The build says 1.0 so it probably is real. Either way, the copy shipping on the 22nd is going to look darn close to these screenshots. Have a look:



http://www.macshrine.com/iwork/

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 16
    do everyone a favor and not talk about your piracy
  • Reply 2 of 16
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by sickoperationz

    do everyone a favor and not talk about your piracy



    I purchased a copy of both iLife 05 and iWork 05 so it's not like I'm saying "Hey look at me! I stole this software! You should too!" I'm just playing around with the internet version until my real copies arrive on the 28th. Sheesh. Calm down.
  • Reply 3 of 16
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    I, for one, would appreciate seeing a page of regular old lorem ipsum text with a couple of longish footnotes.



    My copy is on the way, too.
  • Reply 4 of 16
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by midwinter

    I, for one, would appreciate seeing a page of regular old lorem ipsum text with a couple of longish footnotes.



    My copy is on the way, too.




    All the templates I've used so far have blocks of lorem ipsum text to fill them out by default. Very nice.
  • Reply 5 of 16
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ybot

    All the templates I've used so far have blocks of lorem ipsum text to fill them out by default. Very nice.



    I'm saying I would appreciate seeing the blank page filled out with a page worth of lorem ipsum text with a couple of lorem ipsum footnotes stuck in there.
  • Reply 6 of 16
    Ybot! I sent you an email/PM! Go read it!
  • Reply 7 of 16
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by midwinter

    I'm saying I would appreciate seeing the blank page filled out with a page worth of lorem ipsum text with a couple of lorem ipsum footnotes stuck in there.



    Ahh, I see what you mean. I just copied and pasted some lorem ipsum text into the main window as well as in the footer and saved it as a template. Which works. Is that what you were wanting?
  • Reply 8 of 16
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ybot

    Ahh, I see what you mean. I just copied and pasted some lorem ipsum text into the main window as well as in the footer and saved it as a template. Which works. Is that what you were wanting?



    Well, I actually wanted to see a screenshot of how Pages handles a couple of footnotes.
  • Reply 9 of 16
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by midwinter

    Well, I actually wanted to see a screenshot of how Pages handles a couple of footnotes.



    Ooops. I would post a screenshot but I'm rather terrified of doing that. Once the 28th has passed and I have my legal copy installed I will post as many screenshots as everyone wants, but until then I don't want to get sued.
  • Reply 10 of 16
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ybot

    Ooops. I would post a screenshot but I'm rather terrified of doing that. Once the 28th has passed and I have my legal copy installed I will post as many screenshots as everyone wants, but until then I don't want to get sued.



    Dude. You've already announced that you have a pirated build of unreleased software and have posted screenshots of the installation process.



    At any rate, I'm mostly just curious. My copy will be here Friday, but if you're willing, I'd appreciate a PM to such a screenshot.



    The deal is that different word processors handle footnotes differently. Word has had a bug with widow/orphan control (where footnotes bleed over onto other pages) since Word 98. Nisus, which I also own, puts too much space between the bottom text and the footnote, therefor wasting space.
  • Reply 11 of 16
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by midwinter

    Dude. You've already announced that you have a pirated build of unreleased software and have posted screenshots of the installation process.



    At any rate, I'm mostly just curious. My copy will be here Friday, but if you're willing, I'd appreciate a PM to such a screenshot.



    The deal is that different word processors handle footnotes differently. Word has had a bug with widow/orphan control (where footnotes bleed over onto other pages) since Word 98. Nisus, which I also own, puts too much space between the bottom text and the footnote, therefor wasting space.




    lol



    I know I announced it, but I haven't produced proof or anything. I'll gladly take a screenshot and email it to you. Just let me know what you'd like in it.
  • Reply 12 of 16
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ybot

    lol



    I know I announced it, but I haven't produced proof or anything. I'll gladly take a screenshot and email it to you. Just let me know what you'd like in it.




    I'd like to see a page of lorem ipsum text with two footnotes inserted in a couple of spots. Just a single page. The footnotes can be lorem ipsum, too.



    email is [email protected]
  • Reply 13 of 16
    ybotybot Posts: 329member
    Screenshots for all:



    Includes most aspects of Pages.



    http://briefcase.yahoo.com/iamahappymacuser
  • Reply 14 of 16
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ybot

    Screenshots for all:



    Includes most aspects of Pages.



    http://briefcase.yahoo.com/iamahappymacuser




    Is it just me? Has anyone had any luck seeing anything at this site?
  • Reply 15 of 16
    kelibkelib Posts: 740member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by dylanw23

    Is it just me? Has anyone had any luck seeing anything at this site?



    Not me
  • Reply 16 of 16
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,657member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by dylanw23

    Is it just me? Has anyone had any luck seeing anything at this site?



    i haven't either!
Sign In or Register to comment.