Apple adds guitar lineup to hardware offerings?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It looks like the new iGuitars are here!

[Video]

Seriously though, they rock and happen to be huge Apple fans.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    It's alright, but it doesn't have much of a catch to it, nor is it very different than what I've heard elsewhere. Perhaps their other songs are a bit more interesting, but they weren't on the video. I'll admit that I don't listen to words, and can't judge the lyrics.

One must wonder whether the apple logos were chosen for their computer reference, or for the fact that they are the old rainbow logos, and that this band does appear to be a lesbian band.

Anyway, good luck to them, I suppose, since at the very least it's hard to find people rocking the rainbow logos anymore.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    19841984 Posts: 955member
    They are well known Apple fans. They had toured with Coldplay which might have something to do with it and they had also met The Woz around the same time. Their father keeps the band's forum up to date using his Titanium PowerBook and always gets a nice plug or two in. No, they are not a lesbian band. LOL. They are all family members except one of the guys. Really the nicest people you could meet too. It's not my favorite song of theirs but I think it's okay. I much prefer Marvelous Things and Vintage People though.

• Reply 3 of 4
    Eisley is cool, Love 'em. I just got their "room noises" cd from a record store since itMS only has one song from their just released today album. I don't understand why they don't have teh whole thing.

I like the "telescope eyes" robot on the table next to her in teh photo
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by MagicFingers

Eisley is cool, Love 'em. I just got their "room noises" cd from a record store since itMS only has one song from their just released today album. I don't understand why they don't have teh whole thing.

I like the "telescope eyes" robot on the table next to her in teh photo

Right on, Eisley.