The Article Explains it All....

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
There's a very good eye opener article on www.macsimumnews.com

eplaining the undercover role the cell processor is taking.This article made a lot of sense and brought up some new information to my attention.Anyone who clicks this topic should read it.Also,this article basicly outs the windows world and shows a new solution to many problems.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    anandanand Posts: 285member
    What article?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    garypgaryp Posts: 150member
    If you are referring to what I think you are, it is being discussed here:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=50817
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Actually,I'm referring to the fact that this could be a very big piece to a shift of technology that may cause developers and manufacters to jump ship to an array of solutions not involving microsoft.I think it's very cool that sony and apple are working together,becausesony's a very good at what they do with audio/video pro-wise,and apple's good with making very good software with hardware that works a second job at the "iCandy Store".With these two powers put together,there's no doubt anyone could have a digital lifestyle.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    garypgaryp Posts: 150member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AudioBlood

Actually,I'm referring to the fact that this could be a very big piece to a shift of technology that may cause developers and manufacters to jump ship to an array of solutions not involving microsoft.I think it's very cool that sony and apple are working together,becausesony's a very good at what they do with audio/video pro-wise,and apple's good with making very good software with hardware that works a second job at the "iCandy Store".With these two powers put together,there's no doubt anyone could have a digital lifestyle.

I agree that this is very big news. I am surprised more folks don't seem to have the imagination to see just how big it could be. After all, Apple is all about imagination.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Sony mostly produces products, like the PS3, which are tightly locked and proprietary. Apple has become much more open in the last few years, but only because it's been necessary to their survival. I'm afraid if Apple hangs around Sony too much, we could see them retreat into proprietarism. The real question is, what does IBM have in mind besides shipping a lot of parts?

Their making the original PC open led to the rise of Microsoft. They may view that as a serious historical blunder.