Any readers in Japan? I want to import a JIS keyboard

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I want an Apple JIS keyboard with Japanese symbols on the keys. I don't actually know anything about the Japanese language other than the fact that it looks cool.

As far as I can tell, they're only available in Japan so if you live in or plan to visit Japan could you buy one (or two) for me? I can pay you with PayPal or a money order.

They can be ordered from the Japanese Apple Store website but they only ship to Japan.

I only want the "Pro" generation keyboards which were released first with the G4. Pretty much all modern Apple keyboards are that model except for the keyboards that came with the fruity-colored G3 iMacs (which I do not want). The keyboards are available in both black and white but it looks like Apple has discontinued the black version recently. If you could find a black one (maybe tucked away at some third-party Apple store) that would be great but I'll take the white one too. Or if you can find someone that has a black one perhaps you can talk them into trading or selling it.