iDVD - Burn Error....please help

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I can't seem to burn a picture slideshow. I have previewed the slideshow and everything looks okay. When it gets to the burn process, I keep getting the message "error #-1 was reported." Does anyone know what this means?

I created the slidshow with an older version of iDVD. Since then, I have upgraded to iLife 05. Does that have anything to do with it? Should I compose the entire slideshow from scratch with iLife 05?

Your help would be great. I've burned with no problems in the past.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by window

I can't seem to burn a picture slideshow. I have previewed the slideshow and everything looks okay. When it gets to the burn process, I keep getting the message "error #-1 was reported." Does anyone know what this means?

I created the slidshow with an older version of iDVD. Since then, I have upgraded to iLife 05. Does that have anything to do with it? Should I compose the entire slideshow from scratch with iLife 05?

Your help would be great. I've burned with no problems in the past.

from the lack of replies you seem to be the only person experiencing this. You could try phoning Apple technical support or searching on their web-site for error -#1 in iPhoto.