I need to upgrade my 12" PB hard drive...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Is there any reputable company that can do this and transfer all of my current data to the new machine and put in the 100GB 5400RPM hard drive for a reasonable price including shipping of the unit in a matter of days?? I live in Cheyenne, WY. and needless to say there is nowhere to go for me to do this. I don't want to do it myself, as I saw the instructions, and don't really care to attempt it, though it doesn't seem too complicated, I seem to have bad luck with this sort of thing. Any help is appreciated!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    cj3209cj3209 Posts: 158member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ijerry

Is there any reputable company that can do this and transfer all of my current data to the new machine and put in the 100GB 5400RPM hard drive for a reasonable price including shipping of the unit in a matter of days?? I live in Cheyenne, WY. and needless to say there is nowhere to go for me to do this. I don't want to do it myself, as I saw the instructions, and don't really care to attempt it, though it doesn't seem too complicated, I seem to have bad luck with this sort of thing. Any help is appreciated!!

I've done a bunch of PBs (both 12" and 15") and it's really not that bad. You just need the correct tools and some patience. Or you can just go to your local apple reseller/tech store and they can do it for a cost (around $100).