iphoto & photo resizing for email

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
me again. infamous noob spammer

well i emailed my first pics from iphoto last night, dragging and dropping into entourage. only thing is, there appears to be no option to quickly and easily resize the pics for email.

it would be great if i could drag and drop and something popped up to ask me if i wanted to resize for email and would then create a temporary (and hidden) resized version to send in the email.

that would be perfect! and surely many people want this?

can it be done?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by jonnyboy

me again. infamous noob spammer

well i emailed my first pics from iphoto last night, dragging and dropping into entourage. only thing is, there appears to be no option to quickly and easily resize the pics for email.

it would be great if i could drag and drop and something popped up to ask me if i wanted to resize for email and would then create a temporary (and hidden) resized version to send in the email.

that would be perfect! and surely many people want this?

can it be done?

ya, use Apple Mail and that nice little email icon in the bottom bar of iPhoto. you might be able to change the button to use entourage.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    i've already changed the button so it's for entourage. would selecting photos then clicking it allow me to resize and then mail?

that would be just SUPER
  • Reply 3 of 3
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Yes. If you changed iPhoto's mail pref to use Entourage, then selecting photos and clicking on the e-mail button should allow you to use one of three resize options, and it should insert it into a new e-mail in Entourage.