iPod photo...2-4 days. Hmmm.....

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
The US Apple Store moved the shipping times on iPod photo from same business day to 2-4 bus. days.

In France, UK and Germany, it's 6 days

In Japan, it's 3-5 days

Coincidence? I don't think so.

COLOR EVERYWHERE

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Let's hope they reduce it by at least $50, or add more storage. 80GB would be nice for the high end, but perhaps it's too soon?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I don't think we'll see larger capacities yet. I believe 80 GB 1.8 inch HDD's are due for the second half of the year. I do think that they'll drop the prices by at least $100 across the board.

Quote:

Originally posted by Sopphode

Let's hope they reduce it by at least $50, or add more storage. 80GB would be nice for the high end, but perhaps it's too soon?

• Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by macnut222

I don't think we'll see larger capacities yet. I believe 80 GB 1.8 inch HDD's are due for the second half of the year. I do think that they'll drop the prices by at least $100 across the board.

I am pretty sure I just read that the 60GB photos will go down to 499 and the 40GB photos will go to 399.

I spent 599 on my 60 but I don't regret it. So far I have 26GB of 256 mp3s on it and take wherever I go.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by lordofgain

I am pretty sure I just read that the 60GB photos will go down to 499 and the 40GB photos will go to 399.

I spent 599 on my 60 but I don't regret it. So far I have 26GB of 256 mp3s on it and take wherever I go.

I think that they will come out with 80g and that will be 599, 499 with give you 60 gigs, and if you pay 399, you will get a 40g ipod photo, and the mini's are also gonna be color, so the only one that wont will be the 20 gig iPod that sells for 299, but they might make all of them color to compete with other clones of the iPod, cheaper, but worse. Soon, all will be color, and go from 514mb to 80, so you would need like 160 ipod shuffles to have the same size as the iPod photo 80 gigs. That definently whats gonna happen8)