Visitation

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
I had a dream.

I was standing in a very large room. The room was full of people of all colours, all sexes and all religions. They were going like mad, running, shouting, jumping and climbing to the walls.

While I was observing, a voice spoke to my heart; it said "This is a great mistery". Then a veil fell on my eyes, and I was taken from the big room. When my eyes opened again, there was only one man standing there.

The man I saw was black like an angel. He was saying something but I could not understand. My heart commanded: "Look". The man made a gesture, and I realised there was a crowd looking at that man and singing psalms. A loud sound like thunder came from behind the crowd, and it grew louder and louder. The sound filled my hearing till I woke up.

I spent some time meditating on the contingency of material world, the emptiness of a life governed by greed. I wondered what was going to be unveiled at MacWorld SF. Then I started running round, crying and climbing on walls...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    x704x704 Posts: 276member
    [quote]Originally posted by jido:

<strong>I had a dream.

I was standing in a very large room. The room was full of people of all colours, all sexes and all religions. They were going like mad, running, shouting, jumping and climbing to the walls.

While I was observing, a voice spoke to my heart; it said "This is a great mistery". Then a veil fell on my eyes, and I was taken from the big room. When my eyes opened again, there was only one man standing there.

The man I saw was black like an angel. He was saying something but I could not understand. My heart commanded: "Look". The man made a gesture, and I realised there was a crowd looking at that man and singing psalms. A loud sound like thunder came from behind the crowd, and it grew louder and louder. The sound filled my hearing till I woke up.

I spent some time meditating on the contingency of material world, the emptiness of a life governed by greed. I wondered what was going to be unveiled at MacWorld SF. Then I started running round, crying and climbing on walls...</strong><hr></blockquote>

Thanks for sharing but I don't see what this has to do with future hardware ...
  • Reply 2 of 5
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    [quote]Originally posted by jido:

<strong>I had a dream.

I spent some time meditating on the contingency of material world, the emptiness of a life governed by greed. I wondered what was going to be unveiled at MacWorld SF. Then I started running round, crying and climbing on walls...</strong><hr></blockquote>

ALL sexes? How about BOTH sexes - the general discussion topic on changing sexes notwithstanding.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    what's that i hear? sounds like a LOCK CLOSING
  • Reply 4 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    [quote]Originally posted by JRC:

<strong>

ALL sexes? How about BOTH sexes - the general discussion topic on changing sexes notwithstanding.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Anyone read Slaughterhouse-Five?

This guy goes to another planet where they live in the 4th demsion and have no concept of time. ANYWAYs, they study the earth and find out that there are no less then 7 sexes but since all the differences are in the 4th dimension, we cant see them.

-Paul
  • Reply 5 of 5
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    [quote]Originally posted by psantora:

<strong>

Anyone read Slaughterhouse-Five?

This guy goes to another planet where they live in the 4th demsion and have no concept of time. ANYWAYs, they study the earth and find out that there are no less then 7 sexes but since all the differences are in the 4th dimension, we cant see them.

-Paul</strong><hr></blockquote>

Oh. That clears that up, then.