Purchasing Advice For Australians Considering iPod Mini

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
(read this in the voice of John Laws to make it more interesting)

You lucky lucky lucky bastards. I bought my iPod mini six months ago for aud$399.

Shop around. Because iPods aint iPods

you can now get 1st gen iPod mini (i like mine definitely) for about $259...

remember, 1st gen iPod mini box comes with belt clip, charger, USB cable AND firewire cable

...you can stop imagining John Laws' voice now...

you lucky bastards. ah well, my aud$399 iPod mini keeps on keeping on.

here's a sydney dealer

http://frequency.com.au/sales/specials/

there's also this auction

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MakeTrack=true

i don't recommend any particular australian dealer, just wanted to let y'all know if you were wondering, some f8cking great deals on iPod mini in australia now... and to bitch about how i paid aud $399 for mine just six months ago... :-x

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Thx for the info..

But you have those really nice roads up to the genting highlands that would be awesome to fang a gsxr750 around, so we will call it even this time
  • Reply 2 of 3
    telomartelomar Posts: 1,804member
    Quote:

Originally posted by gsxrboy

Thx for the info..

But you have those really nice roads up to the genting highlands that would be awesome to fang a gsxr750 around, so we will call it even this time

A Lotus Elise does ok too
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by gsxrboy

Thx for the info..

no worries

1. i've been in KL a few months now, bought me iPod mini at Broadway Applecentre in Sydney, where i was for two years before bailing (long story) and now living with me parents here

2. just googled on gsxr750... caning that up the mountain would be sweet

3. haven't been to genting in a 5 years... roads and stuff are even nicer now apparently...

*sigh* i miss australia... but that sob story another time

mmm... a Lotus is always nice...