airtunes

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I just set up airtunes and it is great. I am wondering though, do we know if you can play music through two at the same time? For example, could i play music in my basement and living room from one computer at the same time?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by 206amphib

I just set up airtunes and it is great. I am wondering though, do we know if you can play music through two at the same time? For example, could i play music in my basement and living room from one computer at the same time?

it would be a cool feature, but for now the answer is no.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kishan

it would be a cool feature, but for now the answer is no.

that would be cool
  • Reply 3 of 3
    kishankishan Posts: 732member
    There are a bunch of features that are missing from the Airport Express/Airtunes combo. Among these is an Apple solution to being able to remotely control airtunes. I know there is that Keyspan Express Remote thing, but it makes no provision for being able to browse and view the Airtunes library remotely. The Sonos Company has designed a system that at least in concept seems very Apple-like in its elegance and form. It seems to me that developing such a system would have been a no-brainer for Apple. Does anyone have experience with the sonos system or seen it in action?