presentation remotes

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just got my new pb and I am about to enter college and i know i will be doing powerpoint presentations left and right and would like to get a good presentation remote. I had one but it died, and since i'm replacing it i'd like to get a good one that is bluetooth. Preferibly it would be able to control the mouse, have forward and back buttons and a laser pointer.

Closest thing to that i've found is the one from logitech but it doesn't double as a mouse and is way overpriced @ $200US

Any suggestions/recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kernel843

I just got my new pb and I am about to enter college and i know i will be doing powerpoint presentations left and right and would like to get a good presentation remote. I had one but it died, and since i'm replacing it i'd like to get a good one that is bluetooth. Preferibly it would be able to control the mouse, have forward and back buttons and a laser pointer.

Closest thing to that i've found is the one from logitech but it doesn't double as a mouse and is way overpriced @ $200US

Any suggestions/recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

i wouldnt recommend getting a bluetooth one because of the range. if you're in a big lecture hall giving a presentation and you walk away from the main lecture area, your remote wont be worth a thing.