Revenge of the Sith - Final Poster

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Star Wars.com article

Love it.

Big fan of Drew Sturzan's art, and he's done a great job here too. Will go nicely framed with the other 5 posters.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    That flying ninja Yoda on the left bugs the hell out of me.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    talksense101talksense101 Posts: 1,738member
    All fine and dandy. I just hope we don't end up with the equivalent of Trekkies once the Star Wars movies are done. There are so many good science fiction stories out there that we can have plenty of good movies like this. I mean, if people can spend money in making movies like constantine and exorcist - the beginning ...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    it's too bad Lucas already took a butter knife to the Star Wars story. even if Ep III is great, that leaves a gaping hole at the front of the series with Eps I an II. Meeza a Jar Jar Binkza!! dumbass.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    you know, i know i am going to catch hell for this, but i actually liked ep one BETTER than two, simply because i could forgive the young anakin skywalker delivering his lines like a ten year old. when hayden christensen delivers his lines like a ten year old, THAT's when i get angry. at least it looks like episode three will consist of him constantly glowering at the camera... SILENTLY.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rok

you know, i know i am going to catch hell for this, but i actually liked ep one BETTER than two, simply because i could forgive the young anakin skywalker delivering his lines like a ten year old. when hayden christensen delivers his lines like a ten year old, THAT's when i get angry. at least it looks like episode three will consist of him constantly glowering at the camera... SILENTLY.

You know, I read that George Lucas auditioned over 400 people for the role of Anakin. How in the world did he end up picking cardboard-boy out of 400 people?!?!?!?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by PBG4 Dude

You know, I read that George Lucas auditioned over 400 people for the role of Anakin. How in the world did he end up picking cardboard-boy out of 400 people?!?!?!?

the studios got involved.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    where do you see a poster?