Ring Moans?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
According to this story we can look forward to pr0n stars moaning as cell ringtones...

As if sitting in a movie theater or fine restaurant and hearing 50 cent or Brittney Spears isn?t bad enough, now this? This is nuts.

(evil-funny thought) how funny would it be if a "moan-tone" starts pooring out of some uppity-holier-than-thou-art religious types jacket (think Jerry Falwell)...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Just kill me now, please.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    And if they combine this with the vibrate function... who knows what people will start doing with their cellphones?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JimDreamworx

And if they combine this with the vibrate function... who knows what people will start doing with their cellphones?

Brings a whole new meaning to "multi-function device"!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    r3dx0rr3dx0r Posts: 201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

According to this story we can look forward to pr0n stars moaning as cell ringtones...

As if sitting in a movie theater or fine restaurant and hearing 50 cent or Brittney Spears isn?t bad enough, now this? This is nuts.

(evil-funny thought) how funny would it be if a "moan-tone" starts pooring out of some uppity-holier-than-thou-art religious types jacket (think Jerry Falwell)...

yup, this whole ringtone stuff is getting way out of hand. at least in germany. all music tv stations used to have regular commercials but nowadays it's just 5 minutes of ringtones in a row. from music, to sex, to not funny cartoons. you name it...there's a ringtone.

you'd think that only a few people buy them since they are about 3? each. well i guess people are stupid.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Makes me think of this Ars Technica thread: http://episteme.arstechnica.com/eve/...m/843005412731

The first post has a screenshot, showing "Inside MSNBC" news items as follows:

Russell Crowe: Al-Quaida plotted to kidnap me

Sexy moans for your mobile phone

Fineman: Bill Clinton, the Bush Buddy

Coach accused of licking player's cunt

Woman files civil suit against Bill Cosby

Celizic: Bring a senior to win the Big Dance

I thought a series of bad jokes had made it to the front page, but apparently the only problem is with the fourth item.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    ah, mac the fork, how are you doing buddy, looks like another drug-free post from you ;-p hey, not that there's anything wrong with that

i'm on some medication now so i can't have any vodka even... or rum and coke... or sauvignon blanc

anyway, on topic, might it be true that a majority of Mac users are NOT into ringtones? or is it just me? my SE T630 has the 'classic old phone' ringtone as a protest of sorts...

funnily enough just the other day my parents were like, what's that funny ringtone

(sigh)