Hello and I am glad to be on these awesome forums

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi,

I am really glad I was able to find these great forums. I have onwed a Mac for 6 months and am lovin' life since the. Just wanted to introduce myself to these forums. My name is Kristian, Iam 24 years old, own my own Video Production Company. Thanks again for this aweome site.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kristian

Hi,

I am really glad I was able to find these great forums. I have onwed a Mac for 6 months and am lovin' life since the. Just wanted to introduce myself to these forums. My name is Kristian, Iam 24 years old, own my own Video Production Company. Thanks again for this aweome site.

Thanks, Kristian, you are welcome. I am sure that your professional experience in the video field will be a great add for AI.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Yeah, Kristian, check out the Creative Corner here. We'd love to see your stuff.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    welcome. yeah, i definitely can't wait to see some of your work at the creative corner.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Apple+Video = sweet

Welcome and yeah we can all learn and exchange ideas from each other. AppleInsider is a much more mature than average, yet still fun and witty, forum

I tend to get emotional at times but most people have tolerated my ranting for the most part

I really can hardly stand using PeeCees nowadays too spoilt by Macs