From request and new here....

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well here is my website and I just got it done about 7 months ago and I am already in the process of making a new one. Hope you like the Videos!!!

www.AngelwingOnline.com

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kristian

Well here is my website and I just got it done about 7 months ago and I am already in the process of making a new one. Hope you like the Videos!!!

www.AngelwingOnline.com

Yes they are great.

Why did you leaved Holywood ?

too much vultures ?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Kristian-

Very nice web site, and great work with the wedding video work. In looking at the sample video you have included, I have a question about the inclusion of the music on the soundtrack. Did you have to get permission from the performers to include their music (and video) on the wedding clip?

We are interested in this for our own work we are doing here in NC.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I was going to say that the inclusion of the Coldplay song and the moving captions is a little cheesy. I realize that you're in the business of making videos, and the web has limitations, so it's hard to think of a magic bullet for this kind of presentation.

Anyway, I think you have a pretty nice website as it stands, and I think it "gets the job done" about as well as I could have expected. From a marketing point of view -- and I think you're doing it -- you should really try to make the site sell to women, since my knowledge is that they are the ones who most enjoy planning weddings.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    the cool gutthe cool gut Posts: 1,714member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

you should really try to make the site sell to women, since my knowledge is that they are the ones who most enjoy planning weddings.

I agree - your site needs some work in this regards. You need to remove the "tough guy" pose in your bio, you should really have a female go over the copyright and re-word things like ...

"Can you imagine yourself watching a 2-3 hour wedding movie? Personally, I'd go insane"

and

"I like to sit down with you guys before the wedding date, of course

You've got some great stuff on your site though!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

I was going to say that the inclusion of the Coldplay song and the moving captions is a little cheesy. I realize that you're in the business of making videos, and the web has limitations, so it's hard to think of a magic bullet for this kind of presentation.

Anyway, I think you have a pretty nice website as it stands, and I think it "gets the job done" about as well as I could have expected. From a marketing point of view -- and I think you're doing it -- you should really try to make the site sell to women, since my knowledge is that they are the ones who most enjoy planning weddings.

i didn't think the moving captions where chessy but the noise they made was not nessacary