So who's camping out for PSP?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
2 more days until PSP is released in the US. So like the title says, who's camping out to buy one? I'll be camping out in front of Best Buy to get one.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    ripkordripkord Posts: 78member
    when they sort out the abysmal battery life then maybe
  • Reply 2 of 7
    mikefmikef Posts: 698member
    I'll wait until the hacker community has figured this thing out... seems like there's a lot of multimedia potential in a device that most certainly will be hampered by DRM.

Oh, and it needs a hard drive somehow... maybe a Memory Stick to 2.5" IDE adapter or something.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    I pre-ordered mine and I'll be heading out to pick it up at midnight tonight. I've had the chance to play with one a few times and I love it. The DS will sit sadly in a corner for the next few weeks until I feel that nagging urge to play Warioware again.

Happily, I have a few friends in the game development business, so I'll be able to accumulate a pile of games for it on the cheap!
  • Reply 4 of 7
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    the psp hasn't been released yet? I walked past our local eb games on my way to lunch yesterday and they had stacks of boxes sitting in the window
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

the psp hasn't been released yet? I walked past our local eb games on my way to lunch yesterday and they had stacks of boxes sitting in the window

Stacks of empty boxes. I do a double-take each time I walk past an EB, too.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    sorry kids, i'm somehow not yet got into the PSP hype machine for some reason. 'coz maybe i don't got a job right now
  • Reply 7 of 7
    mikefmikef Posts: 698member
    I've got no interest in playing video games on a PSP, but I think it could be a cool little portable video device. Anybody know the capabilities/limitations? My only concern is the cost of large Memory Sticks.