Halo video

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just finished this for a class project. If you haven't played Halo, this won't make much sense (well, it's still pretty random). I had to use Avid on a PC for this, but Avid isn't so bad if you have a decent system to run it on. Check it out: link

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Which one are you?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

Which one are you?

just the camera guy. i guess my only "cameo" is the multiplayer stuff that was recorded with me playing ("David killed by JKidd," etc). i'm a better player than what you see on the screen btw
  • Reply 3 of 8
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    is Halo actually playable with a friggen controller? On par with playing with keyboard+joystick?

I know it came out years ago now, but I still scoff at the idea of playing any FPS with a controller.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by ZO

is Halo actually playable with a friggen controller? On par with playing with keyboard+joystick?

I know it came out years ago now, but I still scoff at the idea of playing any FPS with a controller.

i hated it too when i first started playing, but you can customize the controller to no end. i grew up on goldeneye for n64, so i use the legacy setting in halo, which is essentially an n64 controller rotated a little. i cant really imagine playing halo with a keyboard+joystick, so i guess it's just what you're used to.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    nice video.. very nice. very nice
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by ragingloogie

nice video.. very nice. very nice

thanks
  • Reply 7 of 8
    your welcome

i want to make a sparring video w/ swords, sais and all that fun stuff on verious enviroments such has mnts, woods, rivers, school grounds, ect....

take care
  • Reply 8 of 8
    hardheadhardhead Posts: 644member
    iai, that was very well done!

I still enjoy playing Halo-1 MP, PC/Mac or Xbox.