in Mac Software edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    majormattmajormatt Posts: 1,077member
    **BUMP**

So how is it playing for everyone?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    jjrossjjross Posts: 6member
    The game play seems very stable and has good quality and framerate over a high speed cable connection. Still a tough game though.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MajorMatt

**BUMP**

So how is it playing for everyone?

I only tried it briefly the other night when I d/l it, still undecided. System specs are fairly low, so it runs well on my 1ghz/GF4MX iMac. Not sure about the game play, from my limited experience with it, DoD (PC I know) is better, not to mention CoD. Kind of unrealistic, same weapons for both sides, ungodly weapon accuracy, etc. (I get shot from the other side of the map with Thompsons or MP-40's) For free though it's hard to beat....8)
  • Reply 4 of 8
    keshkesh Posts: 621member
    Holy crap! Okay, I'm snagging it now.

UPDATE: Well, crap. It runs, but it's dog slow on my Rev A Powerbook 12" (867 Mhz). I have to run it at absolutely lowest settings for it to be almost playable. Still a little jerky.

Also, it doesn't automatically change screen resolutions when the game launches, and it never makes the Mac pointer arrow disappear.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    jaycrjaycr Posts: 25member
    Hey, i'm having trouble playing the game. For some reason my setup didn't install the "default.cfg" file and since today is my first day with my new mac i'm not quite sure what to do. I figure though that if someone could post their copy of "default.cfg" so I could download it then things should work.

Thanks,

Jason
  • Reply 6 of 8
    i dont suppose they'd have that for a ps2 system?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    iposteriposter Posts: 1,560member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ragingloogie

i dont suppose they'd have that for a ps2 system?

No, but it may come out for PS3!
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by iPoster

No, but it may come out for PS3!

yay... ps3.... thanks