New Keyboard Controls in TIGER !

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I recently had a chance to use tiger with my logitech Bluetooth MX Duo. I noticed 2 interesting things. One all the extraneous keys had additional functionality, ie the Volume wheels play FF SKIP buttons all worked where as in Panther no dice. Also the mouse tracking was a lot smoother and more responsive has any one has similar experiences. I CANT WAIT FOR TIGER, i have a feeling there will be a lot more of these little refinments that make OS X the best OS EVAR !

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    m01etym01ety Posts: 278member
    Quote:

Originally posted by NEMESIS

I recently had a chance to use tiger with my logitech Bluetooth MX Duo. I noticed 2 interesting things. One all the extraneous keys had additional functionality, ie the Volume wheels play FF SKIP buttons all worked where as in Panther no dice. Also the mouse tracking was a lot smoother and more responsive has any one has similar experiences. I CANT WAIT FOR TIGER, i have a feeling there will be a lot more of these little refinments that make OS X the best OS EVAR !

OMG LIEK use puncuation like commas to make your post more legible for the love of Steve LOLZ.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    nemesisnemesis Posts: 138member
    Quote:

Originally posted by m01ety

OMG LIEK use puncuation like commas to make your post more legible for the love of Steve LOLZ.

sorry my english grammar is so hot.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    I bought a M$ wireles key and mouse set for my wife and all the extra keys work on that after installing the drivers (in panther)