none

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Holy smokes... What the heck are you guys on?

What kinda cheap blow is that to pick on NASCAR?

The ONLY reason I said NASCAR was to give the image of putting a driver into an advanced machine that was beyond his skills to drive to ilitrate too much power for the hardware. I could have very well picked some other scenerio.

If you want to get picky, and start comparing things COMPLTELY off topic, lets put a gorilla in an F-18 and see how well he does... Geez

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    nuggetnugget Posts: 19member
  • Reply 2 of 7
    anandanand Posts: 285member
    huh?\
  • Reply 3 of 7
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    i still dont understand how people get confused and post new topics when they mean to just reply to something. unless this guy was starting a completely useless topic on purpose.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    ibook911ibook911 Posts: 607member
    I love Formula 1 Racing
  • Reply 5 of 7
    junkyard dawgjunkyard dawg Posts: 2,801member
    Lookie here, we've got ourselves at NASCAR dad!

Imagine, a whole voter demographic comprised of deadbeats who sit in front of the TeeVee pounding beers all day, while watching cars drive in circles.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    lucylucy Posts: 44member
    Honestly, the post reply and add new topic buttons are right next to each other.

I'm not entirely sure why one might need to post a new topic from within a thread, but I'm sure there is a reason for the button. I think it might be better to have the new thread button on the other side of the bar, if on the page at all, as, uncommon as detached threads are, it is awkward in its current location.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    That reminds me of a good Nascar game I once played...