Freeway Pro vs. Freeway Express

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I'm interested in building a personal website. With my lack of HTML code writing ability, the previous threads I have read by searching this topic, and the recommendations from the sales reps at my local Apple store, I have decided that Freeway is the best solution for what I need.

I'm interested in manipulating text, images, and video. Simplicity on my website is my goal. I'm not interested in anything flashy, no crazy animations or plug-ins, just simple web design to showcase who I am/what I do. Reading the abilities of Freeway (the drag and drop, user-friendly interface, HTML-knowledge-free aspects of it), I am eager to get myself up and running. Side note: I also have Photoshop 7 to help with graphics, so I believe I have the graphics/image manipulation area down pat.

However, since I am also a student, I'm more attracted to the price tag of the $100 Freeway Express. Will I really be missing out on so much that I need to spend the extra $150 for Freeway Pro?

For the people who have used Freeway Express, how do you like it? Would you mind sending me some sites you have made with the program so I can get an idea of the capabilities of the program? Feel free to PM me the URL's if you don't want to post them publicly. Additionally, are there any limitations or obstacles that you have run into by using Freeway Express?

Sorry for the number of question, but thank you in advance for your replies. 8)

-Josh