Keep an eye on these time mag URLs in the next week or two

coscos
Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Time Magazine has slipped up many times before. If anything is to be announced at NAB (Movie store or TV service in Quicktime 7?) along with associated hardware it is likely to be featured in Time magazine.



These two URLs represnt the links for the covers for Time Magazine in two weeks time. Right now they don't link to anything, but when they have cover art (in at least one week), the links will work.





http://i.timeinc.net/time/images/cov...050418_107.jpg



http://www.timecanada.com/weekly/041...coverimage.jpg

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 14
    dhagan4755dhagan4755 Posts: 2,151member
    Interesting, but desperate. Doctors orders ? read Mac OS Rumors more often.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    dobbydobby Posts: 794member
    I predict it will be the Pope and the new one or a variation.

    A tad more important than some gadget.



    Dobby.
  • Reply 3 of 14
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by dobby

    I predict it will be the Pope and the new one or a variation.

    A tad more important than some gadget.



    Dobby.




    sez u...or else we'd be at PapalInsider...
  • Reply 4 of 14
    dobbydobby Posts: 794member
  • Reply 5 of 14
    neutrino23neutrino23 Posts: 1,535member
    Maybe it will be Steve Jobs announcing Tiger the same day he is named pope.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    benjamin_rbenjamin_r Posts: 265member
    I think I just wet myself
  • Reply 7 of 14
    then they would have to change their logo to an apple with holes in it
  • Reply 8 of 14
    Dubya will be on the cover, saying who God told him shall be the new Pope.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ti Fighter

    then they would have to change their logo to an apple with holes in it



    Hm, so that one bite log is pre-Adam biting the "fruit", pre-The Fall. Never thought of it that way. The symbolism is nice, tree of knowledge and all that.



    I love the Christian conspiracy sites that get up in arms about that stuff (they aren't wrong per se).



    My favorite is the Disney 666 thing:



  • Reply 10 of 14
    jaredjared Posts: 639member
    Looking at the Walt Disney logo/name, it looks like there is also a six in the t in Walt as well so that would just be 6666
  • Reply 11 of 14
    Quote:

    Originally posted by johnq

    [B]Hm, so that one bite log is pre-Adam biting the "fruit", pre-The Fall. Never thought of it that way. The symbolism is nice, tree of knowledge and all that.



    Didn't think of that actually, I was just going for "holy apple"
  • Reply 12 of 14
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Jared

    Looking at the Walt Disney logo/name, it looks like there is also a six in the t in Walt as well so that would just be 6666



    That's the bank account balance of the beast.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    Image is up.

  • Reply 14 of 14
    coscos Posts: 99member
    Steve is in that top 100 list
Sign In or Register to comment.