San Francisco it is...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous topic about where to go in the States.

My friends and I have decided to work for the first two months in San Fran. I anyone has any advice, tips or chat on living and working in San Fran I'd be grateful to hear it. Suggestions on jobs or accommodation would be especially valuable.

Thanks,

David

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Good choice. It's an east coast style city that has the benefit of being on the west coast.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Originally posted by david_oc

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous topic about where to go in the States.

My friends and I have decided to work for the first two months in San Fran. I anyone has any advice, tips or chat on living and working in San Fran I'd be grateful to hear it. Suggestions on jobs or accommodation would be especially valuable.

Thanks,

David

while living in the city itself is beautiful (if you avoid the dodgy neighbourhoods),

don't forget weekend escapes out of the city, nature wise. northern california is beautiful: marin county, muir woods, point reyes reserve, monterey bay, pebble beach, tahoe...

you won't want to leave after 2 months

umm... what is your job strategy? what sort of work?