What software does Apple itself use?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I am corporate sales for a construction company in Dallas, TX. We use salesforce.com. I use it plus an application called DayLite for general sales stuff, since I am not always connected to the internet.

I have been a Mac user for 3 years. I have read repeatedly how Apple needs to go after the business arena. Well, in my estimation, Apple is a pretty big corporation, with Corporate sales staff.

SOOOOOOO, do any of you geniuses know what software Apple uses to manage sales, ERP, accounting, you know the business stuff?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Turbotax and Quicken.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Apple is too big of a company to buy any software for their own book keeping. They almost 100% likely have developed their own software for their buissness. It would be inconsevable that a software company...or even other major non-software or tech related companies would use a consumer level solution let alone a solution that wasn't developed by them, or specificly tailered to them.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    pbaker05pbaker05 Posts: 143member
    I am looking for real insight here.......ok

I imagine since lots of Oracle stuff runs OS X, it is probably an expensive homegrown 9i thingy..
  • Reply 4 of 5
    pbaker05pbaker05 Posts: 143member
    I do appreciate the humor though..
  • Reply 5 of 5
    icfireballicfireball Posts: 2,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pbaker05

I do appreciate the humor though..

If you are looking for good software to mannage sales, you might go to http://www.cnet.com.

You can search different software related to your needs, get a summary of features, and get both CNET and customer reviews.