Someone with Tiger please help...

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I make a few shareware apps for Mac, but since I can't afford a new Mac until later in the year, I can't test 10.4 compatibility right now. Could some kind person with 10.4 maybe just give them a quick run, and tell me if everyone seems to work okay? I have a notepad, golf scorecard tracker, and a BlackJack game, all available at http://www.memoblock.fsnet.co.uk

If will give you a registration as a thanks for your feedback. Thanks guys.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Just gave them a quick test on my iBook, they seem to be running fine. Only bug-ish thing I noticed was that the Reg/Nag screen popped up at the same time as the "Enter Player Name" (Pontoon) and "Create new course" (GolfCard) dialog, which is confusing.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    g_warreng_warren Posts: 713member
    Quote:

Originally posted by geekdreams

Just gave them a quick test on my iBook, they seem to be running fine. Only bug-ish thing I noticed was that the Reg/Nag screen popped up at the same time as the "Enter Player Name" (Pontoon) and "Create new course" (GolfCard) dialog, which is confusing.

Thanks very much for the feedback. That issue is a fault in the design rather than a 10.4 problem, must sort that one out. Let me know if you fancy a reg code for any of these.