How to get to heaven when you die

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

\t

1. REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A SINNER AND IN NEED OF A SAVIOR:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

This all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain which this world sees is the result of sin.

2. BECAUSE OF OUR SINS, WE DIE BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, BUT GOD SENT HIS SON TO TAKE OUR PUNISHMENT AND GIVE US A CHANCE NOT TO HAVE TO GO TO HELL.

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Even if we lie one time, the punishment is hell, which is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already committed a sin which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the president can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die.

3. WE MUST CONFESS JESUS CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOR WITH OUR MOUTHS AND BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTS THAT HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD, BY DOING THIS WE ARE RECEIVING HIM:

Ro 10:9,10 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: {power: or, the right, or, privilege}

(KJV)

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus and asking Him to Save you. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven if they do these things, but the bible says that there is only one way to heaven and that is through receiving what Jesus Christ did on the cross for you.

Will you do that today? If you will, you can be 100% sure that you will go to heaven when you die.

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS? DO YOU ACCEPT WHAT HE DID FOR YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS?

4. If you are willing to receive Jesus Christ as your Savior please pray this from your heart to God,

"Dear LORD JESUS, I believe that YOU died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I realize that I cannot get to heaven any other way other than to trust YOU as my SAVIOR. I ask you to forgive me for my sins and take me to heaven when I die. I receive YOU as my Lord and SAVIOR. Thank You for Saving me in JESUS name amen"

If you prayed that prayer from your heart to God, and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven when you die.

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    DELETE!
  • Reply 2 of 14
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
  • Reply 3 of 14
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    I don't know about you, pal, but here in America we are innocent until proven guilty.

Blissfully Ignorant.

Question: Do spammers go to hell to?
  • Reply 4 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ebby

I don't know about you, pal, but here in America we are innocent until proven guilty.

Blissfully Ignorant.

There's a place for spammers that's worse than hell: 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington
  • Reply 5 of 14
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ebby

most definitely. this guy is screwed. or maybe he prays for forgiveness every night for it.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    Why wait until you die to see heaven?

Just visit your local Apple store and see all that is godly laid before you in splendid brushed aluminium, white polycarbonate and titanium
  • Reply 7 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by segovius

Certainly not - on this forum we all worship at the diabolical black altar of the goat of Mendes and his demonic familiar Asmodeus.

So get your facts straight and bugger off before we start binding you with the Clavicle of Solomon and preparing the ritual knife of Athame.....

Dude, are you from the "Occult of Mac"
  • Reply 8 of 14
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    1. REALIZE THAT YOU ARE A SINNER AND IN NEED OF A SAVIOR:

yes for i have tasted windows and all forms of the abominations of the Gates

2. BECAUSE OF OUR SINS, WE DIE BOTH SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, BUT GOD SENT HIS SON TO TAKE OUR PUNISHMENT AND GIVE US A CHANCE NOT TO HAVE TO GO TO HELL.

yes for we have been sent Steve Jobs our iLord to give us a chance not to have to use a computer that crashes every day riddled with evil viruses and sinful spyware

Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

...sorry kids i ran out of steam with my lame ass attempt at parody...
  • Reply 9 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by segovius

Yeah...can we get the spammer back ?

free pocket PC spam just in

you got your wish buddy, though it's a strictly secular spam

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=53730
  • Reply 10 of 14
    hassan i sabbahhassan i sabbah Posts: 3,987member
    We don't hate you because we've turned our backs on the spiritual.

We hate you because you're hateful.

• Reply 11 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

We don't hate you because we've turned our backs on the spiritual.

We hate you because you're hateful.

you turned your back on the spiritual dude??

as in,

dude, you turned your back on the spiritual? why?
  • Reply 12 of 14
    hassan i sabbahhassan i sabbah Posts: 3,987member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sunilraman

you turned your back on the spiritual dude??

as in,

dude, you turned your back on the spiritual? why?

No, I'm talking to Spam-man. I didn't want him to think we hated him because we're not into all that God stuff. I wanted him to know that we hate him because he's a BIG KNOBCHEESE SPAMMER.

• Reply 13 of 14
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    From the posting guidelines :

Quote:

AppleOutsider:

The purpose of AppleOutsider is to provide an area for discussion of topics that do not relate to the tech industry. The tone of this forum should generally be lighthearted and fun.

While mild cases of silliness, lameness, offensiveness, crudeness, and vulgarity are tolerated, it should be kept to a dull roar. Excessive use can be edited at the moderators' discretion.

AppleOutsider is not a forum to spew vitriol against people, organizations, or theologies. AppleOutsider is for serious discussions; so, the moderators and administrators expect a level of maturity from all members at all times.

Threads with no original content will not be allowed. Example: posting a link or quoting and article while contributing little to nothing of your own.

Angry rants will not be allowed. The purpose of AppleOutsider is to foster discussion between forum members, not to vent anger or to push an agenda.

Evangelizing viewpoints with no attempt to foster discussion will not be allowed. All threads in AppleOutsider must be open to comment and the topic starter must start the discussion.

This spot is strictly against the last point. This thread is closed. No avatars of this thread will be allowed