What font is used by "Address Book"?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I had problems with MS Office 2004 and Tiger. To fix the problem I removed all the fonts and re-installed. In the process some duplicate fonts have been deleted so now some applications look different. I have other machines so I can restore the coorrect font, if I knew which one to replace.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Addison

I had problems with MS Office 2004 and Tiger. To fix the problem I removed all the fonts and re-installed. In the process some duplicate fonts have been deleted so now some applications look different. I have other machines so I can restore the coorrect font, if I knew which one to replace.

Why don't you restore your fonts? It is most like that they have nothing to do with your problem.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    maccrazymaccrazy Posts: 2,658member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Addison

What problems were you experiencing - I've just installed 600 fonts and Office has had a major slow down but I've experienced no other problems.