Black & White info?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Does anybody know anything new about Feral Interactive's mac port of "Black & White?" Last I heard, they were in beta testing, for a possible winter release, but their website hasn't been updated in several weeks .

Any info would be appreciated. I can't wait until this game comes out. Who's with me?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by david:

<strong> I can't wait until this game comes out. Who's with me?</strong><hr></blockquote>

I was looking forward to the game last year, but it's already been too long since the PC version for me to be excited about it. Yeah, last I heard they were still in Beta, and it looks like they're dragging their feet once again

They release a game one year late, then wonder why people don't buy it. lol.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    If I am correct this is Ferrel's first port to Mac. If it is I would expect it to take a bt of time. Since beta testing can take a while. Especially when it's your first port. Give them time.

Strider
  • Reply 3 of 5
    nebrienebrie Posts: 483member
    and the expansion is about to come out anyways...
  • Reply 4 of 5
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    I thought it went gold a long time ago? Hmph. Having to get our games ported over a year later sux0rs.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Here's an update from Inside Mac Games:

<a href="http://www.insidemacgames.com/news/story.php?ArticleID=4261"; target="_blank">Inteview with Feral</a>.

Target date: MWSF.