iPicture trademark and others

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I was showing some friends the Gigawire trademarks that Apple owns when I came across a few other curious ones. Apple owns something called iSchool, edview, and iPicture.

I've heard of iPicture for awhile, it was registered in March I think. But iSchool was registered just this past September. Anyone got any ideas? Or how bout edView? Does that have to do with the company Powerschool they acquired recently? And does anyone know if and/or when iPicture will be previewed.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    I believe ipicture might have an Apple product never released, (maybe to avoid a conflict with Adobe)... Or it may be a delayed product in relation to the digital hub concept...

Maybe future macs will include some kind of cameradevice...? no, they probably wouldn't go back there again. I think Apple made a good move when they got out of the camera, scanner, printer etc. market. The only iPicture role i can think of is a iMovie version of photoshop, and i bet adobe would just LOVE that... (anyone know how mac premiere sales have been since the launch of iMovie/Final Cut Pro?)
  • Reply 2 of 3
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    EdView is iReview for education. See <a href="http://www.apple.com/education/itools/"; target="_blank">here</a>.

J :cool:
  • Reply 3 of 3
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    fity up, yo'

word :cool: