Adobe After Effects 5.5 for X

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Well, adobe just announced After Effects for X so I have to image that FCP 3 for x will be announced tomorrow. The big question is still Photoshop for X from Adobe.

I am waiting for the these apps before I move the OSX.

Check out tomorrows announcements at 9am PST. They always announce on tuesday for press reasons.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    We shall see. Does it irk anyone else though, that Adobe announces products months before they're even available for *pre* ordering? Talk about Vaporware....
  • Reply 2 of 7
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    AE 5.5 is in late beta recently so it should not take too long to ship.....unless there's some nasty bug being found in the last minute.

I guess they will come by the end of Jan or early Feb

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Leonis ]</p>
  • Reply 3 of 7
    i pre-ordered AE 5.5 today. It is supposed to be out end of january.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    What about production bundle and/or plug-ins? will those just trickle along later?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    [quote]Originally posted by pfflam:

<strong>What about production bundle and/or plug-ins? will those just trickle along later?</strong><hr></blockquote>

no everything is supposed to be out end of january.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    That's cool. After reading the Mac Central thing I thought you couldn't even pre-order it until next year...although next year isn't that far away. Should be a fun winter what with all the hardware speculation for MWSF and all the software that is coming out.

Tangent: Hey Pfflam...you a Pens fan?

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: Moogs ? ]</p>
  • Reply 7 of 7
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    "pens" . . uh well... I write on a keyboard now almost exclusively. but I do like teh Pilot Razorpoints

ok...very bad joke...

just moved here, and not much time for sports.