Motion 2?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Anyone had their Motion 2 shipped? Mine's been saying on or before 9/6/05 (I'm in the UK - so that'll be 6/9 for most of you!), which is tomorrow.

But ...

Isn't the Final Cut Studio just a boxed set of the individual boxes, which would imply that they've all been manufactured? So what's the delay?

DVD Studio and Soundtrack Pro (latest versions) were on the shelf in the Regent Street Apple Store on Saturday, but no sign on Motion 2 ...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    discodisco Posts: 83member
    I've have mine for almost 2 weeks now, but it was an upgrade from 1.0. Not sure if that makes a difference. I'm guessing the delay was because you're across the pond.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Grr - got an e-mail from Apple yesterday saying that the delivery would be delayed by a week (at least).

I wonder why there's a delay in shipping this particular item to the UK, when the other parts of FC Studio are sitting on the shelves?

The most annoying bit is that I'm running the 30 day Motion demo on my new PowerMac, and it constantly badgers me to purchase the software! I'm doing my best!!