photos and dragging

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hey when I bought my apple laptop this guy at the apple store showed me this really cool, thing on iphoto I believe. Like you were able to edit people out of the picture. So I guess for example, say for instance you had a picture with you and your girlfriend, and you liked that pic and you wanted to take out your girfriend how would you do it? Another question I have is dragging, My friends and I we use aim a lot and we direct connect all the time, but whenever i try to drag the picture on to AiM i can never do it because the window dissapears and I an't copy the picture can someone help me out?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    vox barbaravox barbara Posts: 2,021member
    Quote:

Originally posted by girlslovenerds

Hey when I bought my apple laptop this guy at the apple store showed me this really cool, thing on iphoto I believe. Like you were able to edit people out of the picture. So I guess for example, say for instance you had a picture with you and your girlfriend, and you liked that pic and you wanted to take out your girfriend how would you do it? ...

The apple employee probably didn't use

iPhoto, in order to show you how to edit out people and such.

I assume he showcasted ...err ... Photoshop and he run a

prepped demo, say "set of actions", of Photoshops editing

and compositing capabilities.

Quote:

Another question I have is dragging, My friends and I we use aim a lot and we direct connect all the time, but whenever i try to drag the picture on to AiM i can never do it because the window dissapears and I an't copy the picture can someone help me out?

"direct connect" does that suppose to mean "connection via

rendezvous"? And if so, is "rendezvous" activated?

(->iChat prefs->accounts->

"window dissapears" does that suppose to mean

that iChat quits?

Normally, if you drag a jpg either onto the name in the

contact/rendezvous list or into the editing field of some

existing chat session, the jpg will be copied (after "enter")

to the remote person.