Live(dead)8

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
What th F***!

The Live8 webcast was working fine two hours ago, with WM player. Now it says "Safari not supported". Did they flick a switch to turn off Mac compatibility? AOL sucks!

Anyone else seeing it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ikDigital

What th F***!

The Live8 webcast was working fine two hours ago, with WM player. Now it says "Safari not supported". Did they flick a switch to turn off Mac compatibility? AOL sucks!

Anyone else seeing it?

Want better qulity, Switch on MTV and watch the Screw America First hippy rock crowd...woops don't want this to become a Political outsidcer thread...

AOL's stream works fine in Firefox as long as you have Windows Media Player installed

http://music.aol.com/live_8_concert/live_now
  • Reply 2 of 6
    blue2kdaveblue2kdave Posts: 652member
    Yup, anyone who disagrees with the right is an America hater. As a liberal, I can't wait to see America fall, because I am secretly a communist and should be burned at the stake.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by blue2kdave

Yup, anyone who disagrees with the right is an America hater. As a liberal, I can't wait to see America fall, because I am secretly a communist and should be burned at the stake.

The event is way over, this thread has served it's purpose, the technical aspect of this thread is now irrelevant. while I would like to respond to you, I do not think it would be appropreate outside of Political Outsider.

Mods: Move or lock please.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    yeah, kill this thread now please.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    bump! thread still alive

bwha ha haa ah ah hha ha

umm... yeah i need to take a break from some hardcore activism i've been involved in in 2004.

actually, by those unwashed hippie standards, not hardcore at all

i'm back in wannabe-enlightened-dude through geekdom

mode

if that makes sense

peace. how many whales did you save today ?!!!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    holy crap i just re-read my post and it doesn't make any sense at all now. hmm... seemed to make sense at the time i wrote it