IMAC g5 2.0

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hello All

I work for the company Carly failed to kill (despite her best efforts) and I just purchased my first mac :o) what a superb system, read it was good and the os was easy and intuitive to use.........and it is! I've done seen the light!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ratbert

Hello All

I work for the company Carly failed to kill (despite her best efforts) and I just purchased my first mac :o) what a superb system, read it was good and the os was easy and intuitive to use.........and it is! I've done seen the light!

Welcome to the club. the cocktails are on the house!

What do your friends at work think of this? do you have any left? have you even told them?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    ratbertratbert Posts: 10member
    Hello

They all laugh at me at the moment as I am still on a journey of discovery (getting it wrong). All their pc's are one's they built (and regularly rebuild) off ebuyer! Will they ever learn

There are still some of us left, and the new 'Big Boss' seems ok, we will see....

Ratbert
  • Reply 3 of 5
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Hello

They all laugh at me at the moment as I am still on a journey of discovery (getting it wrong). All their pc's are one's they built (and regularly rebuild) off ebuyer! Will they ever learn

There are still some of us left, and the new 'Big Boss' seems ok, we will see....

Ratbert

May i recommend you buy a HPod to show that your supporting both sides still

While you secretly learn the hidden realm of the Mac

bwah ha hah hah ah h

RevB iMac g5 20" is awesome. Sweet.... Bloody sweet, mate.

Make sure you run it in a cool, well-ventilated room, and all shall be well.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    ratbertratbert Posts: 10member
    Too late..........

Already got an ipod photo 60gb
  • Reply 5 of 5
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:

Too late..........

Already got an ipod photo 60gb