RSS Screensaver

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I just received my new iMac G5 today. While I use Firefox I fooled around with Safari for a bit. One of the first things I did was delete a large portion of the bookmarks. I don't want all those ones that come with it so I selected the folders or individual links and deleted them. Now when I go to the RSS screensaver options there are no RSS feeds even though I have some bookmarked. Before I deleted the folders there were plenty of options there. How do I make my feeds show up in the options list?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    make a bookmark folder in safari and save rss feeds to it by dragging the RSS logo to the folder.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

make a bookmark folder in safari and save rss feeds to it by dragging the RSS logo to the folder.

When I open the bookmarks I can't see the webpage and the RSS image dissapears from address bar.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by john.outwater

When I open the bookmarks I can't see the webpage and the RSS image dissapears from address bar.

Nevermind, I dragged the image to the left of the URL into the folder. But then when the screensaver shows the long url as it starts. I went to change the name and now it doesn't show up on the list anymore.