Appleinsider makes a real difference for victims.

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
CosmoNut posted some thoughts that made me realize that we are all spending entirely too much time trying to find fault or assign blame during this time of crisis.

So....

I thought about what most of the people in the effected areas are going to need and I realized that we here at AI have a huge base of smart people and a very effective communication network. I mean anytime Steve Jobs winks or George Bush farts the wrong way we are on top of it! We can use our collective tendancy to gather information to help those that need info.

1. All those displaced are going to need a place to stay - shelters are fine in the short term. Most will want to relocate and work until they can return - possibly years.

2. Most need information - about family, friends, reletives, job oportunities, places to live - the list is extensive.

3. They will need support and a place to go to to just vent and talk.

I think that we here at AI can help with all of these things, if only by providing communication and support. I really feel that we can do way more than just that.

I would like to think that we can all unite to help those who have been dealt this serious blow to their way of life. If any of you have ideas about how we can accomplish that, this is the place.

Let's put our heads together, folks.

Comments