iPod nano accessories [wishlist]

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Just blown away by the nano, will definitely be ordering one.

What I'd like to see, rather than a USB cable that I have to carry around, is a small adaptor which would allow be to plug the nano directly into my usb port on my powerbook. Sort of like a dock with a usb connector, or a simple adaptor which converts dock to usb, without the cable...

This way I could easily use it as a flash drive, without worrying about the cable..

Just a thought!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    How would you position your iPod nano in non-Apple notebooks? Almost all of them have their USB ports in the back of the computer.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    I don't have a non-apple notebook, but I guess theres always the cable... just saying this would be ideal for me
  • Reply 3 of 9
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Thats perfect - thanks!
  • Reply 5 of 9
    i would like to see somethings that will let you take it underwater.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jwink3101

i would like to see somethings that will let you take it underwater.

To listen to music? How would that work?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    i think there are headphones made for it. There is a product that can do it for the bigger ipods with special headphones but that is too much of an investment to risk losing underwater. Not that $200 isn't but being smaller, they could probably make the case better.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jwink3101

i think there are headphones made for it. There is a product that can do it for the bigger ipods with special headphones but that is too much of an investment to risk losing underwater. Not that $200 isn't but being smaller, they could probably make the case better.

they had something like that for the iPod mini. now that they wont be selling that accessory anymore i hope they make one for the nano. i might just consider it enough to actually buy one.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    A very slim case with a clip for a belt.