Just back from the McCarntey Concert

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
I just got back from the philly McCartney concert. It was amazing. We had luxury box seats which were not too far from stage.

When the they first went on, i got such chills down my back and arms, and, for the first time in my life, the skin i my head was tingling. It was so amazing. When he got everybody together with Hey Jude, i almost died and the finale of Live and Let Die was to die for (pun intended). That was of course followed by 7 encours.

All but one of the songs i really wanted to hear were played. I was really looking forward to hearing Uncle Albert but it never came up.

Anyway, for those who are going, you have an AWSOME show to look forward to. To those who aren;t going and want to, You missed/are missing and AWSOME show. And for those who don;t want to go, you should becuase it is an AWSOME show.

Now, i am looking forward to the Stones on the 10th

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Oh, By the way, me ears are ringing though. It was very loud.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Saw him in Atlanta. Fewer encores but a VERY good show. Wasn't that stage a trip? (for those of you who didn't go :P it looked like it was made out of 1200 LCD screens. Coolness.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

Saw him in Atlanta. Fewer encores but a VERY good show. Wasn't that stage a trip? (for those of you who didn't go :P it looked like it was made out of 1200 LCD screens. Coolness.

It was really cool. I thought there was a pun there. I hadn't heard anything about it until last night. He said that there was a sign up that said "mind the gap" becuase he said he fell where the piano came on one of the last shows.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    i caught paul live in philly in 90, great show then too. linda was there then, glad i got a chance to see her. after the concert i said "i finally saw a beatle, now i can die" lol
  • Reply 5 of 5
    fngfng Posts: 222member
    If I believe my mother I was enutero at a Beatles concert. She saved me from having to attend a geezer rock concert after I grew up