Appleinsider-Members Community Survey ? Take Part!

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Dear Appleinsider-Members,

As a part of my thesis paper at the University of Zurich (Switzerland) about Brand Communities like this one, I?m doing a survey on how you perceive Appleinsider as well as the other members and how your perception influences your attitude. Therefore, I?d be very encouraged if you could take some time to participate. I?m sure it would not only be an insight for me but an interesting one for you as a member as well.

Some info before starting the survey: You will find statements in the questionnaire that say ?this community? and ?this brand?, which refer to Appleinsider respectively the brand it is about.

Here?s the link:

http://212.114.128.211/html/rogator...._Survey1&ref=1

Thank you very much. You can contact me about any further questions at [email protected]

(note to mods: tried to contact but didn't get no reply so i hope this post can be tolerated. thank you very much.)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    No problems. I answered to your question. Unfortunately, you did not say in your survey where do we came from.

I would have been interested to see the resultas about AI.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Survey was kinda long and a little confusing, with all the questions about the community, brand, and platform. But I took it nonetheless.

Be sure to post your results!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    @powerdoc: yeah, i could have asked for your country but i have so much data to deal with so i think that should do.

@Xool: thanks to you too for participating. If you dig a bit deeper into yourself and think a bit further, you'll understand why i had to ask so many aspects

i will send the results to powerdoc or another mod