Apple iPhone!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
My Friend who works for Carphone Warehouse emailed me an image today, it's being passed round his office email system and I think he accidentally cc'd me in on it.

The email had a long statement about copyright etc and basically said in no way let it get out.

Anyway here is a link, enjoy it while you can

Could this be the new apple iPhone?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    webmailwebmail Posts: 639member
    well it looks, cool and it's possible, however the keypad is Sony Ericsson.

Also Apple wouldn't have the logo on the front like that, it destroys the front design. It's a cool concept phone though.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Yep, that's just like Apple alright, sending an image of a pivotal, yet to be released product to the fellas over at, um, Carphone Warehouse, with the admonishment not to show it around.

"Hi, just a note from Steve, we wanted you to know what our new phone looks like before you get any so you would be sure to recognize it when it comes.

P.S., please don't tell anybody".
  • Reply 3 of 12
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    HAHAHA, wow looks like the Sony W850 photoshopped with an iPod photo.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

Yep, that's just like Apple alright, sending an image of a pivotal, yet to be released product to the fellas over at, um, Carphone Warehouse, with the admonishment not to show it around.

"Hi, just a note from Steve, we wanted you to know what our new phone looks like before you get any so you would be sure to recognize it when it comes.

P.S., please don't tell anybody".

• Reply 5 of 12
  • Reply 6 of 12
    elixirelixir Posts: 782member
    the concept isn't bad though.
  • Reply 7 of 12
    vinney57vinney57 Posts: 1,162member
    Trés Droll
  • Reply 8 of 12
    thttht Posts: 5,451member
    Don't like sliders.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    newnew Posts: 3,244member
    It's not a slider, but a "swiveler"
  • Reply 10 of 12
    henriokhenriok Posts: 537member
    Quote:

Originally posted by New

It's not a slider, but a "swiveler"

Swivelers are worse than sliders.

I actually like sliders. Swivelers and flip lops are hard du operate with one hand, but sliders are not. And.. the effect is similar but flip flops must have two screens, and swivelers have problems with their keyboards swivels to an up side down-position.

Sliders are good, but static phones (like ROKR or SE K7859) are the best, and you don't loose any space for unnecessairy mechanics.

I've had my SE S700i for about half ayear (it swivels) and there's not a scratch on its screen. Pretty amazing since I keep it in my pocket with my keys all day. So.. flip flops are not necessary for protecting the main screen.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    coreycorey Posts: 165member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Both Lips

My Friend who works for Carphone Warehouse emailed me an image today, it's being passed round his office email system and I think he accidentally cc'd me in on it.

The email had a long statement about copyright etc and basically said in no way let it get out.

Anyway here is a link, enjoy it while you can

Could this be the new apple iPhone?

Apparently not since the Apple Legal Stormtroopers haven't demanded that it go away!

Corey

• Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by Elixir

the concept isn't bad though.

the link to the news story can be found here.