RAZR owners come here please

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just got a RAZR today and have a sound issue. If you're going to write about how you hate the idea of the RAZR, just go away. Anyways, with all the volumes set as high as they go, the sound coming out of the phone (not the speaker) is extremely quiet. If there is much ambient noise at all, I can't hear the other person. The speaker on the other hand can get very loud and its awesome. is there something i'm missing or is this an issue that affects all RAZRs? I've heard good things about the audio quality so this surprised me. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    hxc04hxc04 Posts: 145member
    you need the bluetooth headset
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

I just got a RAZR today and have a sound issue. If you're going to write about how you hate the idea of the RAZR, just go away. Anyways, with all the volumes set as high as they go, the sound coming out of the phone (not the speaker) is extremely quiet. If there is much ambient noise at all, I can't hear the other person. The speaker on the other hand can get very loud and its awesome. is there something i'm missing or is this an issue that affects all RAZRs? I've heard good things about the audio quality so this surprised me. Many thanks in advance.

zFor what its worth, I have the same problem. But I really only bought hte phone because it is slim. Its a totally overpriced piece of shit, but I can barely feel it in my pocket.

If you want good sound, trade it back in for something else.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    If you are with Cingular, go trade it for the v-550

Same innards as the razor except for the body, earpeice, and a bigger battery.

Also; with any phone that has bluetooth, I say get the earpeice.