iPod Video Shipped

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Guys my iPod was just shipped today from China and I had it shipped Standard. When do you think I should get it????

I really want it so baaadddddddd......

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Check the tracking page. Once the iPod makes it to Anchorage, or thereabouts, you will receive an estimated delivery date, and possibly time.

Mine shipped from China on the 20th, and its estimated for delivery in Wisconsin for Tuesday, October 25th at 10:30 AM.

And that is standard shipping.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by SAukland

Check the tracking page. Once the iPod makes it to Anchorage, or thereabouts, you will receive an estimated delivery date, and possibly time.

Mine shipped from China on the 20th, and its estimated for delivery in Wisconsin for Tuesday, October 25th at 10:30 AM.

And that is standard shipping.

Mine too. I live in NC though.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    I ordered mine on the 12th with engraving. It was scheduled to ship on the 21st. Today Apple sends me a dear Dave e-mail saying that it's being delayed with an estimated ship date of Nov. 2. WTF!
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by djbamber

I ordered mine on the 12th with engraving. It was scheduled to ship on the 21st. Today Apple sends me a dear Dave e-mail saying that it's being delayed with an estimated ship date of Nov. 2. WTF!

That is a bummer. I ordered mine on the same day w/ engraving...
  • Reply 5 of 8
    I just got an estimate of Oct 26 at 10:30 am. I want my iPod NOOOOWWWW. Are these estimates pretty accurate? is there any possibility that I would receive it sooner than the estimated delivery date?????

Give me some hope....
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by brianelmi

I want my iPod NOOOOWWWW...

Man, what are you? An 8 year-old brat? Patience buddy, patience.

Oh fuck it - i know how you feel. Im waiting for mine too... and i want it NOWWWW. And then once i've got it i'll ask Daddy for a pony. (No not really, just talking shit)

while im hear talking, i may as well tell you how i think i've bought the most expensive iPod ever (nah, not literally). Couple of months back i decided i wanted a 60GB iPod, so i looked on eBay and won this particular auction.... everything looked fine (i've used over 2 dozen times before that).

Basically, i got stung. And im not covered by anything/anyone.... All my savings (AUD$440) went to some scamming prick in China. Moral of the story: NEVER use Western Union for eBay. N-E-V-E-R.

What a fuck that guy was.... he conned about 15 people in total.

Just gotta stop thinking about it... but fuck it annoys me. Im sitting here, while my computer wheezes away on its measily 256mb of RAM, thinking how if i had that money my computer would be flying.

I've got all these plans to do with fashion illustration and music, but currently everything is taking an age on my computer... poor thing, i feel its pain. I've considered sharing my story with the world and starting one of those begging pages.... but im not sure if it's worth it, and im sure there are better things to throw your money at (ha, just not dodgy iPod resellers )

END.

PS. the way in which my iPod is the most expensive is that i spent AUD$440 + AUD$540 on it. That's nearly a grand, which is about US$750.

Jeez
  • Reply 7 of 8
    My 60 gig white shipped from Amazon.com, on Friday. If UPS doesn't let me down, it should be here Monday.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Even after getting an e-mail telling me that my i pod would ship up to 10 days after Aplle said it left a day later than my original order said, and got here a day earlier than my shipping confirmation that I got, Go figure! It's my first i pod and I'm loving it!