Preparing for the biggest hack of my life yet...

Posted:
in AppleOutsider edited January 2014
Of course, for y'all with kids and stuff probably this sounds some what lame but anyway... As you know, on some medication now for mood disorders but slowly getting "reinserted into the matrix" (in a good way). I guess i've always been a bit of a social hacker but the plan is quite big now...

In Malaysistan, will be probably going to Melbourne 2nd half of 2006, doing a postgraduate course for about 1 year, then planning a working holiday visa thing to UK + working holiday visa thing to Ireland at the same time if possible. Budget is opening up (yes, thanks dad and mum) but at the same time my parents need to travel to Australia and UK as well to sort out some affairs before they settle in to retirement life...

So, quite a big "ghost hack" in a sense for me to pull all this off. Wrangling the technology along the way (on a defined/limited budget) and preparing for contingencies... hmmm somewhat scary... study/travel/work/friends... no significant other currently, dealing with my folks is a handful in and of itself. having a partner around, well, yes, i'd be getting laid, but it is a complexity i simply cannot deal with at the moment... So anyway, friends, lurkers, random web people, any thoughts, ideas, rants? I appreciate your input, regardless of whether you know me and what you think of me (don't be too harsh though i might end up stalking you )

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    So it seems that you are goind to do a sort of new start.

BTW I do not understand what type of input and feedback you want ?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    the input i would like is, well, whatever people feel like saying...
  • Reply 3 of 7
    yeah, come to the uk its great (i live here!!)

stu

(that the kinda thing u wanted?)
  • Reply 4 of 7
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    cool yeah this thread is coming along alright... thanks for the comments so far peoples
  • Reply 5 of 7
    I have absolutely no idea what you just posted.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    so, i think i can be more specific now... the question is should i gear myself to be skilled in flash development (coding, games, object-oriented, interaction with middleware, no designing) or more general project management (coordinating intranet, online marketing communications etc..) ?? this is targeting a job part time or full time in the UK or Ireland or Melbourne in 2007. (i only speak English.... :*)
  • Reply 7 of 7
    More general product management. Don't waste your time with flash. Everyone and his younger brother knows Flash.