Cell Phone Suggestions

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I recently lost my cell phone and am in the market for a new one (obviously). I was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I would like it to have bluetooth and be able to sync with iCal and address book. I've seen the prices on the RAZR on ebay aren't too bad and like the size. I know most people don't like the GUI, but does it sync well with a mac. Any suggestions appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Two words: Sony Ericsson.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Two words: The razr works with iSynch.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by His Dudeness

But has a lousy calculator.

S//E all the way
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Thanks for the replies guys. I looked at the S/E phones, and not only are they kinda hard to find, they are really expensive. Any suggestions on models or where to buy. Also thanks for the RAZR tip.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    If its only sync and bluetooth you need what about the T6xx serie? It can´t cost much now. I had the T630 (don´t know what the US version is). Great phone for price/age...
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Check out eBay for prices. The SE S710a is a great phone and the new razr v3i or whatever model it is should be on par with it when it comes out.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    regreg Posts: 832member
    I have the TREO 650 . This works great with a mac, address book and ical and it has bluetooth. If your provider is verizon, their wireless sync software breaks the isync connection and you have to do a work around get everything to work again.

reg
  • Reply 8 of 9
    sc_marktsc_markt Posts: 1,402member
    I recommend the Motorola E815. I just got it about a week ago and its great. I can sync it with my mac (G4 sawtooth with a datalink DBT 120 bluetooh USB adapter) and it works for contacts and iCal. Verizon disables the transferring of files via bluetooth which stinks.

You can also play MP3's on this phone if you get a transflash memory card.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    hxc04hxc04 Posts: 145member
    Quote:

Originally posted by His Dudeness

Best phone I have ever had, and it syncs perfectly with OS X. I would recomend it.